Monday, January 30, 2017

TABLE TOP



Good morning and happy Monday! I know that many people hate Mondays. I actually love Mondays, It's my organising day.  I like to plan for the week ahead. I'll set a few goals (which normally includes eating healthily which last until Wednesday or Thursday when I'll give in to a cake or brunch out or similar) I'll fill and organise my diary. I'll clean the apartment inside out. I'll change the bedlinen, I'll book my exercise classes, I'll get new flowers, I'll wash about five loads of washing, I'll spend the next few hours at my desk catching up on emails and admin and then I'll have a relaxing evening with my two men. Life doesn't get much better than that.



Some lovely table-top still-life shots from a favourite blog, with thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment