Thursday, November 10, 2016

TOGETHER



Motherhood. It's a special, challenging and truly magical time. The hours that I spend with my baby boy are so precious and I really struggle when he's not with me. I enjoy my own time and I have to work, but putting him into day care feels so alien and unnatural to me despite how wonderful the setting. I miss him and feel half of me is missing. But I know he needs it and he thrives there. He loves being with other kids and being out in the nature all day, building sticks and playing with mud. I am always so excited to collect him from day-care and often James and I are racing to get to the door first.  So I have to grin and bear it, I have to know that we are helping him to grow into a confident and sociable little boy. Felix darling, I love you. Thank you for completing my world.



Images: Rose and Cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment