Monday, August 17, 2015

AT HOME WITH JEAN-LUC ETIENNE



























A quick post whilst baby bear is sleeping :)



I'm still(!) trying to master the balance between having a career and being a mom. It's tough right? Trying to keep to my work challenges (and taking on new ones - am I mad?!?), along with taking care of the house and a (fast approaching one-year-old) baby boy.  That, with going to the gym (fallen down a bit here) and trying to look like my pre-baby self - wow - it takes a lot of work.  I was also studying, but you know what? That had to give. I just couldn't do it all, so it's on the back burner for now :)



I've also come to the conclusion that not everything has to be perfect. Some days will be great and other days not so great. And that's okay.



So here is a stunning place in Brittany that I found over on Est magazine. Don't you just love that Vipp kitchen?



Images: Est with thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment