Monday, March 24, 2014

SPILLING THE BEANS



Yes, it's about time I spilled the beans! .......We're expecting a baby in September :) We're absolutely ecstatic as we've had a very long journey. We've spent four years having treatment and getting nowhere and then out of the blue, a natural surprise!  We couldn't believe it (and still can't to be honest) and are just so happy to get so lucky.  I'm 16 weeks this week and finally starting to feel a like a human again! Now you'll understand why I've been a bit absent :)



So I've not really posted much baby stuff on here before (not through not wanting too...but have had no reason), but of course this is a very exciting time in my life now, so expect a few (or maybe more than a few!) things here and there.



Images: 1|2|3

No comments:

Post a Comment